Ask us about things like buying or selling a business, doing due diligence, sorting out ownership structures, and getting the best contract documents and leases.
When you buy or sell your house you are probably dealing with your most valuable asset.
Disputes come in lots of different forms so you need different tools to sort them out. Sometimes you can’t avoid going to court. Sometimes you can get a better result with mediation or arbitration.
Wills and Estates
Your will contains instructions about what you want done with your property when you die and how you want your dependants to be looked after. It may be the most important piece of paper you’ll ever sign.
Webb Ross McNab Kilpatrick offers a wide range of legal services. It is large enough to offer specialists in many areas and small enough to provide personal service.
Proud to be serving Warkworth
- Megan Bawden Director RCpN, LLB(Hons) | Life Planning Team Leader Megan leads our life planning team. She has particular interest in medico-legal matters and “‘elder law” issues. Contact
- David Grindle Director LLB, LLM(Hons) | Team Leader David is a director of WRMK Lawyers and believes that maintaining strong client relationships is very important. Contact
- Wayne McKean Director LLB, B.Com | Team Leader One of the managing directors of WRMK Lawyers, Wayne has over 20 years' experience providing legal services to clients. Contact
- Neil McNab Director BA, LLB | Team Leader Neil is a Managing Director of the firm. He specialty interests and expertise lies in trusts and related areas. Contact
- Rebecca Merry Director BA, LLB | Rural Team Leader Rebecca is an experienced rural and asset planning lawyer, and leads our rural law team. Contact
- Tony Savage Director LLB, MBA | Property Team Leader Tony helps business and property owners successfully navigate their legal rights and obligations. Contact
- Patrick Steuart Director LLB Patrick leads our Warkworth team, and is known as a trusted advisor to his clients. Contact
- Chris Taylor Director LLB, BMS (Hons) | Business Team Leader Chris leads WRMK Lawyers' business team, and has over 14 years' experience in corporate and business legal matters. Contact
- Steve Wong Director LLB, Notary Public | Property Team Leader Steve leads our property team, and has a large conveyancing and general practice. Contact
Do it online
Did you know you can pay your bill online?
Swearing at your boss – Can employers fire a potty-mouthed employee?
Something we hear pretty regularly from clients is: “What can I do when a staff member swears at their manager/storms off site?” The legal answer is the same as with any employee misbehaviour – take a moment to cool off and consider how serious the behaviour actually was (and follow a fair process).
May 17, 2019
Thank you so much for the outstanding support you have provided us over the past few weeks. Your guidance and honesty has given us the confidence to negotiate with assertion!
I have spread the word to everybody and anybody who listens, that you are the lawyer for their jobs! I hope my small token-ability sources you well deserved clients.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer