Ask us about things like buying or selling a business, doing due diligence, sorting out ownership structures, and getting the best contract documents and leases.
When you buy or sell your house you are probably dealing with your most valuable asset.
Disputes come in lots of different forms so you need different tools to sort them out. Sometimes you can’t avoid going to court. Sometimes you can get a better result with mediation or arbitration.
Wills and Estates
Your will contains instructions about what you want done with your property when you die and how you want your dependants to be looked after. It may be the most important piece of paper you’ll ever sign.
Webb Ross McNab Kilpatrick offers a wide range of legal services. It is large enough to offer specialists in many areas and small enough to provide personal service.
Use our new tool to create your will online
- Jim Kilpatrick Director LLB, Notary Public | Team Leader Jim has practised Law in Whangarei since 1984 as a Partner and Director. Contact
- Tony Savage Director LLB, MBA | Property Team Leader Tony helps business and property owners successfully navigate their legal rights and obligations. Contact
- Neil McNab Director BA, LLB | Team Leader Born and raised in South Otago, Neil graduated from the University of Otago in Dunedin in 1975. Contact
- Megan Bawden Director RCpN, LLB(Hons) | Life Planning Team Leader Megan graduated with a LLB(Hons) in 2006 from the University of Auckland as a Senior Scholar in Law. Contact
- David Grindle Director LLB, LLM(Hons) | Team Leader David is a director of WRMK Lawyers and believes that maintaining strong client relationships is very important. Contact
- Steve Wong Director LLB, Notary Public | Property Team Leader Steve graduated from Auckland University in 1979 and was admitted to the bar in 1980 Contact
- Wayne McKean Director LLB, B.Com | Team Leader Wayne is one of the managing directors of WRMK Lawyers. Contact
- Vanessa Crosby Consultant LLB Vanessa completed her secondary schooling in Whangarei and graduated from Otago University in 1992. Contact
- Barbara Beck Consultant BA, JD | Business Team Leader Barbara has a strong commercial practice. Contact
Do it online
Use our new tool to create your Will online
The Pre-Franchise Sleuthing Zone for Prospective Franchisees - What you can research yourself before you get serious!
For a potential franchisee, the attraction is a business you can walk into with your hand being held. The negative is that is not exclusively your business and never will be. As a purchaser, the key is finding a franchise opportunity with a fair and reasonable Franchisor who has a strong track record and positive plans for the future. Here are some pre-lawyer sleuthing ideas you can do yourself to get a feel for what the Franchise is like before you come to us for the legal review of the Agreement.
November 14, 2017
They respond in a timely way; listen well and interpret instructions. Give constructive advice. I Have been a client since about 1977 and have never had a negative experience. Have appreciated all the attention and advice that has been given.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer