We provide a wide range of services, expert advice and advocacy for Māori.
Our team is people-focused, building long-standing relationships with our clients. We want to not only assist Māori to preserve and protect whenua, awa and moana and other taonga, but grow Māori wellbeing as a result.
As trusted advocates, our clients with one issue often bring their other issues to us and recommend us to their friends and whānau.
We are based in Whangarei with satellite offices in Dargaville and Kerikeri. We can assist with everything from representing whānau, hapū, iwi and affiliated or associated organisations. Also important are Māori in business – often unseen but highly successful.
We can assist in the following areas:
- Māori Land Law
- Post settlement restructuring
- Business and management structures (e.g. trusts, companies and incorporations)
- Governance and legal compliance
- Acquiring or disposing of assets (e.g. buying a business or starting one)
- Commercial contracts (e.g. leases)
- Finance or re-financing
We are a team within a larger firm which has expertise in family, commercial and property issues, so if advice is required in those areas as well, we can call on other experts within our firm to help. We are also well connected with many other professional services (e.g. Accountants, Valuers, and Banks) who we can call on to offer advice outside our field of expertise.
Our Iwi Team
- Ryan Welsh Associate LLB, BSc Ryan graduated from Victoria University with a Bachelor of Science in 1997 and a Bachelor of Laws in 1998. Contact
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer