Our Māori business team provides excellent independent legal advice from lawyers who understand tikanga Māori.
We assist in the strategic development of important business relationships. We can give you our insight and you can receive the benefit our proven track record work on:
- Maori land development and utilisation issues;
- Forestry, mining, fisheries, property and agribusiness;
- Trusts and incorporations;
- Governance issues;
- Private and commercial entities legal obligations to Māori and how they can build positive working relationships to resolve Māori law issues.
Our team can bring in experts from our commercial and property focus areas to ensure you receive the best advise available in Northland.
Our Iwi Team
- Tony Savage Director LLB, MBA | Property Team Leader Tony helps business and property owners successfully navigate their legal rights and obligations. Contact
- Dan Baker Associate MA (Hons) LLB Dan studied law at Waikato University and began his career with Swarbrick Dixon in Hamilton. Contact
- Ryan Welsh Associate LLB, BSc Ryan graduated from Victoria University with a Bachelor of Science in 1997 and a Bachelor of Laws in 1998. Contact
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer